This website, MASRH.org, collects information when you:
- Register for an MASRH.org user account
- Enroll in or evaluate trainings and recordings on this website’s LMS
- Send us a message via the Contact Us form
- Complete a TA Request form via this website
The MA SRH Training Center requires personal information about you only in the following limited circumstances:
- When you register for an MASRH.org user account
- When you earn a certificate of completion from a training or recording in the LMS (the certificate will have your name on it).
The MA SRH Training Center encourages you to use discretion before voluntarily sharing additional personal information on this website.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies on MASRH.org
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this website by disabling cookies in your browser. Google also provides an "opt-out" tool (which must be installed in your browser) which can prevent your browser from making your site activity available to Google Analytics. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Because The MA SRH Training Center is not responsible for this tool, if you use it, you do so at your own risk.
How Your Information Is Used
The MA SRH Training Center uses information, including personal information, to carry out the following activities:
- Operate and improve the MASRH.org website. This includes creating and improving features that support the MASRH.org community and enable MASRH.org site usage at scale.
- Create, administer, and provide online trainings and recordings. This includes creating and improving the delivery of training and resources on MASRH.org LMS as well as assessing your completion of trainings and recordings and awarding certificates.
- Communicate with you. This includes answering your questions about the website, the LMS, and its trainings and recordings.
- Track MASRH.org site use. This includes performing analytics to evaluate LMS users’ access to and performance in online trainings and recordings.
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. We may share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside JSI if we have a good-faith belief that sharing the information is necessary.
How Your Information Is Shared
The MA SRH Training Center may share information, including personal information, with third parties for the following purposes:
With employers, government programs, or other enterprises that sponsor your enrollment in an MASRH.org training or recording. If an entity pays for or otherwise sponsors your certificate of completion or continuing education credits, the MA SRH Training Center will share information with the entity as needed to confirm your enrollment, participation, progress, and completion status in training or recording.
The MA SRH Training Center also shares information, including personal information, with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health Sexual and Reproductive Health Program, which supports the MA SRH Training Center.
If the MA SRH Training Center changes this policy, we will post the changes here and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.
Last updated on June 24, 2022.